We love to listen and we are eagerly waiting to talk to you regarding your project. Post any queries you have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What is our Return Policy?
We want you to be happy with your purchases. We will gladly accept returns of items that are unused / unopened and offer a 30 day return window for an exchange for a new item or in house Credit Memo. All Custom orders and Custom finish orders are Final. (not returnable or refundable) Please inspect all merchandise upon receipt. Claims for shortages and damaged product must be made within 5 business days of receipt. Lisa Jarvis Hardware offers a 1 year warranty (date of purchase)from manufacturers defects. Normal wear and tear, faulty installation and reinstallation fees as well as finish damage are not included.
All returns must be authorized to be accepted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Return address is below. Once authorized a RGA# will be issued and product needs to be returned within 30 days. Please make sure to note on outer box and include a copy of your invoice in the box.
Returning items must be unopened and wrapped and packaged in the same condition as it was shipped to the buyer for Lisa Jarvis. All products must be returned in saleable condition (no dents, scratches or stains) or a credit memo will not be issued. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Shipments should be shipped with tracking and insurance. Please note the following:
- Lisa Jarvis is not responsible for the payment of the return shipping, unless the product is faulty or defective.
- All international customers should contact us regarding customs clearance and shipping policies before shipping.
- Lisa Jarvis is not responsible for any damage or lost product as a result of a return.
- Returns may be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- All Credit memos are for Store credit only, no checks will be issued. Credit memos will Expire in 12 months from the date of issue.
- RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESS: Lisa Jarvis Hardware, 177 County Route 7A, Copake, NY. 12516. (UPS or FED EX ONLY) All returns sent to the PO Box address will not be accepted.
- Living finishes are uncoated metal – they’re beautiful, like a fine piece of jewelry, but they will uniquely age and change over time. Finish care instructions must be followed!
- Living Finishes (patina) require care and avoidance of ammonia, bleach, abrasives and soaps. Cleaning with mild soap and water and then buffing the surface dry with a soft cloth is recommended. Applying a coat of Decorative Hardware Wax will protect the finish. If not on your face, then not on your hardware.
- Faucet wax/ paste wax containing carnauba should be applied to Living Finishes immediately after installation. Plumbers and installers usually have chemicals on their hands, which transfers directly to the uncoated metal of Living Finishes during the installation process. This will affect the patina process where the pull or faucet has been touched. Additionally, faucet wax / paste wax containing carnauba should be reapplied on a regular basis.
PO Box 129 Copake, NY 12516 ((accounting only)