CONTACT LISA JARVIS
What is our Return Policy?
We want you to be happy with your purchases. We will gladly accept returns of items that are unused or faulty and exchange them for a new item or issue a Credit Memo. Please inspect all merchandise upon receipt. Claims for shortages and damaged product must be made within 5 business days of receipt.
All returns must be authorized to be accepted. Please contact email@example.com. Once authorized a RGA# will be issued, please make sure to note on outer box and include a copy of your invoice in the box.
Returning items must be wrapped and packaged in the same condition as it was shipped to the buyer for Lisa Jarvis. All products must be returned in saleable condition or a credit memo will not be issued. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and shipments should be shipped with tracking and insurance. Please note the following:
- Lisa Jarvis is not responsible for the payment of the return shipping, unless the product is faulty or defective.
- All international customers should contact us regarding customs clearance and shipping policies before shipping.
- Lisa Jarvis is not responsible for any damage or lost product as a result of a return.
- Returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All Credit memos are for Store credit only, no checks will be issued. Credit memos will Expire in 12 months from the date of issue.
- Living finishes are uncoated metal – they’re beautiful, like a fine piece of jewelry, but they will uniquely age and change over time. Finish care instructions must be followed!
- Living Finishes (patina) require care and avoidance of ammonia, bleach, abrasives and soaps.
Cleaning with mild soap and water and then buffing the surface dry with a soft cloth is recommended. Applying a coat of Decorative Hardware Wax will protect the finish. If not on your face, then not on your hardware.
- Faucet wax/ paste wax containing carnauba should be applied to Living Finishes immediately after installation. Plumbers and installers usually have chemicals on their hands, which transfers directly to the uncoated metal of Living Finishes during the installation process. This will affect the patina process where the pull or faucet has been touched. Additionally, faucet wax / paste wax containing carnauba should be reapplied on a regular basis.